materials to borrow
- Audiobooks – books on CD
- Laptops & Tablets
- Radon Detector
- CO2 Carbon Dioxide Monitors (not carbon monoxide)
- M.A.P. Sack – Nature themed backpacks for kids
If we don't have the book you want, we'll get it through interlibrary loans!
in branch services
- Faxing, photocopying, and scanning documents
- Laminating – includes Covid-19 Vaccine QR Codes
- Printing documents
- Public Access Computers & Internet
- Free Wifi
- 3D Printer
- Silhouette & Cameo Cutting Machines
- Sewing Machines
- Fit Bike – Exercise bike with reading table
- Sun Lamp
- Boardroom / Meeting Room
- Battery Recycling Depot
- Buck-A-Bag Book Sales
- Archived Time Star Newspapers
- Wheelchair Accessibility
- CNIB Daisy Reader with large assortment of books on Daisy discs
- Large Print Books
- Books in Braille
- Hi-Vis Keyboards at each public access computer
- CNIB Desktop Magnifier – magnifies any book, magazine, or newspaper
- Download e-books, e-audio books, and e-magazines from home using Libby (formerly OverDrive)
what is Libby?
Enjoy ebooks, audiobooks, videos, and magazines for FREE!
Available in English / disponible en français
Download the LibbyApp today!
Don’t have a library card number?
Call your local library now!
What is mango languages?
Learning a new language isn’t easy. Committing to a new way of communicating is a verbal and physical commitment that is unfamiliar, but rewarding in what you’ll discover along the way. A blend of the right content at the right time, with intelligent algorithms and native-speaker audio, and powered by proven methodologies, Mango’s adaptive learning process evolves to your progress and unique learning behaviors, preparing you to start the conversation with confidence.
FREE Online Language Program! Sign in using your library card. Easy as une, deux, trois!